- Postpace.io websites and web-based services
- Postpace.io’s marketing, sales, and advertising activities.
The data Postpace.io collects
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Postal or physical address;
- Payment/billing information (payment card type, last 4 digits of payment card, billing address, and contact information);
- Purchase history;
- User profiles;
- Content (e.g., documents, photos, videos, activity logs, direct feedback from you, and metadata about your content) that is sent or received using any online features which are stored on servers belonging to Postpace.io or its parent company;
- Postal or physical address;
- Content of any information provided through customer support communications.
- Company or school name;
- Title or occupation;
- Job function or expertise;
- Company details, such as the size, industry, and other information about the company where you may work (when you have provided the company name).
- IP address, browser, domain server, mobile device ID, and non-identifiable request IDs:
- Use and navigation of Services (collected through cookies and similar technologies), referring webpage or source through which you accessed the Services.
- The data that you give us personally through various means such as filling out a form, chatting with us on a browser, sending us an email, or calling us. Additionally, you can also create an account with us and use our interactive services and tools;
- The data we obtain from your use of Postpace.io’s websites, products, and services (including any software we offer) is either automatically gathered or created through programming;
- We may derive or create personal data based on your use of our products, services, or websites, including but not limited to your estimated location (using your IP address), possible interests, or other attributes;
- Information that we acquire or receive from external sources, such as:
- We acquire additional information to complement the personal data we gather from data brokers and aggregators;
- Other companies, such as social media platforms or third-party apps, that you decide to use or communicate with while using our services;
- Companies that aid us in advertising and promotional activities by collecting or sharing data and analyzing how you use our Services on our behalf are known as service providers;
- Companies that produce potential customer leads and establish individual profiles for users as part of their sales and marketing endeavors;
- Sources that are accessible to the general public, such as government databases that are open for public use.
- Offering, tailoring, and enhancing our Services
- Establishing and administering your personal account or any other user profiles;
- Completing requests for purchases or other types of dealings and managing payments;
- Running and taking care of our functions and offerings;
- Fulfilling your requests for information, services, products, or features;
- To meet or satisfy the purpose for which you have shared the information with us;
- Offering help and aid to the Services;
- Providing answers to questions or addressing concerns raised by users;
- Enhancing the quality of the offerings by carrying out various activities such as conducting tests, research, internal analysis, and developing products;
- Furnishing and overseeing the efficiency of the Services;
- Testing our Beta Version;
- Tailoring the offerings, online material, and correspondence to align with your individual preferences;
- Storing your preferences and settings, such as your username, so that you don’t have to type them in again when you visit the Services again in the future;
- We keep track of overall measurements like the total count of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic trends of users accessing our website and services;
- Ensuring compatibility with external services provided by third-party vendors;
- Providing measures to prevent fraud, ensure security, and resolve issues related to debugging;
- Identifying or repairing issues related to technology;
- Performing other business-related tasks that were declared during the acquisition of your personal data;
- Marketing our Services.
- Marketing and selling our Services.
- Displaying ads to you, which may include targeted advertising based on your interests or online behavior;
- Corresponding with you;
- Replying to your messages, get in touch with you when it’s necessary or you ask us to, and provide you with details regarding Postpace.io or our Services;
- Customizing emails and other messages based on your preferences or including content that we believe will capture your interest.
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and upholding legal agreements
- Meeting our legal responsibilities according to relevant laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal procedures by preventing, identifying, and examining security incidents and activities that may be illegal or prohibited;
- Ensuring the safety, property, or rights of you, Postpace.io, or any other individual or entity;
- Making sure that we comply with any agreements we have with you;
- Responding to allegations that a post or any other form of the content infringes on the rights of a third party;
- Resolving disputes.
We disclose your Personal Information to the groups of service providers and other individuals mentioned in this portion:
- Service Providers. These parties assist us in delivering the Services or carrying out business operations on our behalf. This may encompass:
- Hosting, technology, and communication providers;
- Security, spam, and fraud prevention consultants and providers;
- Providers of analytics data that enable us to enhance your experience through personalization, conduct investigations, and support us in enhancing the quality and characteristics of our products;
- Companies that provide services for fulfilling and delivering products;
- Payment processors:
- Stripe, Inc., our payment processing collaborator, gathers the payment card details that you have willingly provided to process your payment.
- Advertising Partners. These parties assist us in promoting our Services and presenting you with additional offers that you may find appealing. The parties involved are:
- Ad networks;
- Marketing partners and providers.
- Business Partners. Our partners collaborate with us to provide a range of services, and they consist of companies that you have an existing affiliation with.
- Parties You Authorize, Access, or Authenticate:
- Third parties you access through the services;
- Social media services;
- Other users.
The Personal Information we gather may be shared with third parties for the purposes outlined in the “Our Purposes for Collecting Personal Information” section under “Ensuring compliance with legal obligations and upholding legal agreements”.
In case of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any other transaction where a third party takes over our business, any personal information we have collected from you might be transferred to that third party. However, we will try our best to inform you before your data becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
We can take the personal information we gather and create data that is grouped, made anonymous, or deidentified by removing information that links it to a specific user. This kind of data can be used and shared with third parties for legitimate business reasons such as analyzing and enhancing our Services and promoting our business. However, we will not disclose this data in a way that could identify you.
Postpace.io and its business partners utilize Cookies for various purposes, including:
- Verifying and recognizing your identity on our web pages to be able to deliver the Services you have asked for;
- Maintaining a record of all the details that you have given us;
- Offering you the Site that you utilize;
- Recalling your preferences or the point at which you stopped using the Site;
- Collecting data on how you use Postpace.io websites to enhance their quality, customize them according to your probable preferences, and carry out market analysis;
We use web beacons and embedded scripts in our websites, as well as in some emails and ads.
“Web beacons” refer to small pieces of programming code that are present in web pages, emails, and ads, and they notify us or our business partners when those web pages, emails, or ads are viewed or clicked on.
Our Services may display ads, and we may also permit third-party ad networks such as ad agencies, ad servers, ad technology vendors, and research firms to display ads. These ads may be tailored to users who belong to specific profile categories or exhibit certain preferences or behaviors (known as “Interest-Based Ads”). Personal Information for Interest-Based Ads, including user data, may be obtained either directly from you or through the usage patterns of particular users on our Services and/or third-party services.
We adhere to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising set forth by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). The DAA and Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) have collaborated with various media and marketing associations to establish a self-regulatory initiative that enables consumers to have a more comprehensive grasp of advertisements that are personalized based on their online activities across various websites and domains. This program also grants consumers more authority over such advertisements.
If you want to decide on Interest-Based Ads provided by third parties who are part of certain groups and choose to opt out of them, please refer to:
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Network Advertising Initiative
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (“EDAA”)
If you wish to avoid receiving ads in mobile applications that are customized according to your potential interests, you can choose to opt out by either:
- Set the preference on your mobile device to limit ad tracking, or
- Download the DAA’s AppChoices app
It is recommended that you check the privacy policies of the websites and mobile applications that you utilize as they may provide extra options for safeguarding your privacy.
In certain locations, some laws give you specific entitlements regarding your personal data. These rights include the ability to request a copy of your Personal Information, to rectify, erase, or restrict the handling of your Personal Information, and to receive the Personal Information you have given us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine-readable format. You can also request that we transfer this data to another controller. Additional rights may be available to you based on the data privacy laws applicable to your area.
Your rights to access, correct, or delete Personal Information may have limitations. These limitations can occur if fulfilling your request would disclose another person’s Personal Information or if the information is required by law or necessary to defend claims against us. To verify your identity and request, we may ask for additional Personal Information. To exercise these rights, you can contact us using the information provided. Alternatively, you may be able to access, correct, or delete some Personal Information through your account login.
Furthermore, you can refer to the sections labeled “Additional US State Privacy Rights” and “Information for European Union Data Subjects” below to gain more knowledge regarding the entitlements of rights you might possess.
The Personal Information you provide may be used by Postpace.io and third-party marketing companies we engage to offer you promotions and updates about Postpace.io.
If we require your consent for processing your Personal Information, you have the right to revoke it. However, we may have other lawful reasons to process your information for various purposes, as mentioned above. We may also send you direct marketing without your consent if it is justified by our legitimate interests. Nevertheless, you have the unrestricted right to opt out of direct marketing or profiling we conduct for direct marketing at any time by:
- updating your preferences in your specific website or app account(s);
- clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email footer;
- connecting with us through our online support chat; or
We aim to safeguard your Personal Information against any unauthorized access, use, or disclosure by utilizing suitable physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures that are determined by the type of data and its processing. You can also contribute to the protection of your Personal Information by ensuring the proper selection and security of your password and sign-on methods, restricting access to your device, and logging out after accessing your Account. Even though we take measures to secure your account and other information, it’s important to note that transmitting and storing data on the internet is not entirely foolproof.
The Personal Information we collect from you will be kept for as long as you have an active account with us, or as long as it is necessary for us to provide you with our Services. Once you close your account, we will delete certain Personal Information that we no longer need to keep for business purposes. However, we may have to keep some Personal Information for a longer period if it is required by law or regulations, needed to settle disputes or collect fees, or if we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Under the Terms of Service, we don’t intentionally gather or ask for Personal Information from minors under 13 years old, and our Services are not meant for minors under the age of 13. You are not allowed to use our Services if you are under 13 years old and shall therefore refrain from sharing any Personal Information with us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a minor under 13 years old, we will erase that information as soon as possible. If you believe that a minor under 13 years old may have given us Personal Information, please contact us at Help@postpace.io.
- Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, and Virginia specific disclosures and rights;
- California specific disclosures and rights;
- Opt-outs for sale or sharing of personal information;
- Metrics on consumers exercising their rights.
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut, Utah, or Virginia, there are specific responsibilities we have and certain entitlements you have concerning your Personal Information. These obligations and rights apply to you:
- Right to confirm whether the controller is processing the user’s Personal Information and the right to access such information;
- Right to correct inaccuracies in Personal Information;
- Right to delete Personal Information;
- Right of data portability;
- Right to opt out from targeted advertising; and
- Right to opt-out from the sale of Personal Information.
Some states, like Virginia, Colorado, and Connecticut, allow individuals to refuse to be profiled for making important decisions that affect them legally or similarly, and they also have the right to challenge a decision related to their request to exercise these rights.
If you want to use any of these entitlements, kindly refer to the section named “My rights regarding my Personal Information?” mentioned above. In case you don’t want to receive personalized advertisements or permit the transfer or sharing of your Personal Information, please refer to the instructions below.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2021) (“CCPA”) requires us to provide California consumers with some additional information related to how Postpace.io collects, uses, retains, and discloses Personal Information as well as describe additional rights, which are summarized below.
We collect the categories of Personal Information described above in the section “Categories of Personal Information.”
The “Categories of Sources of Personal Information” section above details the sources of Personal Information that we collect from you.
The “Our Purposes for Collecting Personal Information” section above details the business or commercial purposes for collecting Personal Information from you.
The “Data Security and Retention” section above details how long Postpace.io retains Personal Information.
California consumers have certain rights with respect to their Personal Information. These rights include the following:
1. Right to opt out of “selling” or “sharing” certain Personal Information
Under CCPA regulations, you have the right to choose not to have your personal information sold or shared in the future. We are obligated to specify which categories of Personal Information we sell or share with third parties, as well as provide instructions on how to opt-out of such sales or sharing. According to CCPA guidelines, such personal information includes internet or electronic network activity data, such as IP addresses, cookie IDs, and mobile IDs. The law has a broad definition of “sale” or “share,” which can include merely making data available to third parties in certain circumstances.
To opt out of selling or sharing for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising you can:
- To review your preferences and opt out of advertising cookies and other technologies used for cross-context behavioral advertising in your browser, click on “Cookie preferences“. It’s important to note that if you access Postpace.io using multiple browsers, you will need to opt out from each one individually.
Additionally, opting for these options will not entirely prevent interest-targeted advertisements, such as those based on contextual factors.
2. Right to Know or Request Categories of Personal Information
You are entitled to ask us to disclose the Personal Information we have gathered about you, as well as to ask for further details about how we have collected, used, disclosed, or sold your Personal Information. This includes requesting a list of the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, along with related information such as where we obtained it from, which categories of information we shared or sold to third parties, and the reason for such sharing. All of this information is available in the section “Categories of Personal Information” above.
3. Right to Correct.
You have a right to request the correction of inaccurate Personal Information.
4. Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
5. Right to Designate an Authorized Agent
If you want someone else to act on your behalf to exercise your rights, you can appoint an authorized agent. However, for the security of your Personal Information, the authorized agent needs to submit a request that meets two criteria. First, it should provide enough information for us to verify that you are the person whose Personal Information we have collected. Second, it should describe the request in enough detail for us to understand, evaluate and respond to it. If a request meets both criteria, it will be considered a “Valid Request.” We will only use the Personal Information provided in a Valid Request to confirm your identity and fulfill your request. You don’t need an account to make a Valid Request.
6. Right against Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
7. Right to Notice
You have a right to receive notice of our practices at or before collection of personal information
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have further entitlements concerning your personal information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), as specified below.
In this part, the definitions of “Personal Information” and “processing” are based on the GDPR, although “Personal Information” typically refers to data that can identify an individual, while “processing” encompasses various actions related to data, such as gathering, utilizing, keeping, and revealing it. Postpace.io will act as the controller for the Personal Information we obtain.
The “Categories of Personal information” section above details the Personal Information that we collect from you.
The “Our Purposes for Collecting Personal Information” section above explains how we use your Personal Information.
Your Personal Information will be processed only when there is a lawful basis for doing so. Processing can be based on consent, contractual necessity, or our “legitimate interests,” or the legitimate interests of others, as described in more detail below.
- Contractual Necessity: As part of our obligation to fulfill our agreement with you, we are required to handle specific types of personal data that are categorized as “contractually necessary”. This means that we must process this information to provide you with our Services according to our Terms of Service. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to use certain or all features of the Services that rely on this data.
- Profile or Contact Data
- Payment Data
- Commercial Data
- Legitimate Interest:
- The types of Personal Information that we handle are those which we consider to be in the best interest of ourselves or other third parties:
- Profile or Contact Data;
- Device/IP Data;
- Web Analytics;
- Social Network Data;
- Customers’ demographic data;
- Professional or employment-related data;
- Geolocation data;
- Inferences from other Personal Information collected;
- Other identifying information that you voluntarily choose to provide;
- We may also deidentify or anonymize Personal Information to further our legitimate interests.
- Examples of these legitimate interests include (as described in more detail above):
- Providing, customizing, and improving the Services;
- Marketing the Services;
- Corresponding with you;
- Provision of customer support;
- Protection from fraud or security threats;
- Meeting legal requirements and enforcing legal terms;
- Completing corporate transactions.
- The types of Personal Information that we handle are those which we consider to be in the best interest of ourselves or other third parties:
- Consent: At times, we handle Personal Information by obtaining your explicit consent during data collection. When we process Personal Information based on your consent, we will clearly notify you about it during the collection process.
Other Processing Grounds: Occasionally, we may have to handle Personal Information to fulfill a legal requirement, safeguard the essential interests of you or other individuals whose data is involved, or carry out an activity in the public interest.
The section above called “How We Disclose Your Personal Information” explains the ways in which we share your Personal Information with third parties.
Apart from the aforementioned rights, there may be additional rights that you possess. To gain more knowledge about these rights or to make a request, kindly send us an email at Help@postpace.io.
- Portability: It is possible to request a machine-readable copy of your Personal Information and ask us to transfer the data to another controller if it is technically feasible.
- Objection: In case you wish to stop the utilization or disclosure of your Personal Information for specific objectives, such as direct marketing, you can reach out to us and express your objection.
- Restriction of Processing: It is possible to request us to limit any additional handling or manipulation of your Personal Information.
Right to File Complaint: In case you have any concerns that are still unresolved, you are entitled to notify your nearby privacy regulator or data protection authority.
The Services are provided via Postpace.io and its service providers in the United States, but we also transfer Personal Information to other countries worldwide where our Services are accessible. We comply with relevant laws when making such transfers, such as by setting up data transfer agreements to safeguard your Personal Information. If Postpace.io transfers your Personal Information to a country that is not part of the EEA and does not have a European Commission adequacy decision, we rely on legal mechanisms such as European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses or your consent in specific situations.
- If you have a privacy question, concern, or request, contact us at:
- 29 avenue de Condé, 94100 Saint Maur-des-Fosses, France